Making Myself Juiceful

Friday, March 29, 2013

Lost some weight!!

Down about 8 pounds this week, I'm almost pretty sure. My start weight is guesstimated, because I have trouble writing it down anywhere when it's so high.

Regardless, I weighed myself on Tuesday, so since then, I'm down four pounds.
Posted by TerryJo at 3:32 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: detox, diet, fast, health, Juice, juicing, nutrition, reboot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (21)
    • ▼  March (21)
      • Calling it.
      • Lost some weight!!
      • Lost some weight!!
      • Day 5
      • Day four down.
      • Just what I needed.
      • Feeling low and deprived.
      • I want a juicing vacation
      • Ugly brown
      • I'm feeling much better now.
      • Well, here it is.
      • Day 2 - I did something successfully for over a day
      • Yummy fruity dinner
      • Post lunch celery burps
      • Mid-lunch update.
      • Pre-lunch update.
      • Breakfast of champions!!
      • The new food pyramid!
      • Good morning, day one!
      • Goodbye, Tim Horton's... hello gross kale burps.
      • Attempting and Failing to Actually Explain Why I'm...

About Me

TerryJo
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.