Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 5

I'm switching to oatmeal for my breakfast. Still made a juice for lunch and will drink one again for dinner.

I've been too rushed in the morning to make two juices. For whatever reason, I've felt like I've needed more sleep all week. Maybe it's not drinking coffee.

Also, I'm nearing the end of my produce supply. And I want to eat Easter dinner on Sunday, so I'd better introduce some real food slowly before I go to town on those sides. So what better to start with than that beautiful breakfast food that straddles solid an liquid- oatmeal.

Final weigh in is going to be tonight around 6 or 7 on the scale at work. Then tomorrow, I'll eat a mix of juices, oatmeal and salad. Sunday, I'll do juices for everything but my mom's cooking. Then I suppose another weigh-in, but it will be on a different scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment