Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Feeling low and deprived.

I'm tired. Work has been hell. I'm sitting here, stewing about the fact that I told myself not to eat food or drink alcohol this week. I want to cry. Stress levels are way too high and I typically don't feel as stressed as other people, I don't think.

I'm sick of juicing. I'm sick of trying to find a recipe or make one up, and the whole process. If I thought this was going to be easier than cooking, I was forgetting that watching something actually heat up was only a small part of it. As far as washing, prep, cleaning up waste and washing the dishes go, I'm doing that more than ever.

Okay, pep talk time.

The "whole process" thing, I'm just gonna have to get used to. Especially if I want to eat veggie and much better than I do now. I'll consider this an "intro" to cooking prep, so it won't be so much of a shock to actually prep some food before I cook it, right? Then I can focus on my worries about the actual cooking.

Also, I have accountability. I have virtually no other food I can eat. I have a fridge full of fruits and veggies. I have this blog, and whoever may actually pay attention to it.

I keep telling myself that it's day three, it's Wednesday, I just need to get over it and keep on... I'm probably not seeing it feeling any results yet because I was so nutritionally jacked up in the first place. It'll take a few more days, right?

I really want those peanuts I have in my cupboard though.

No comments:

Post a Comment