Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 2 - I did something successfully for over a day

Rushed this morning because I slept in late. I slept on my shoulder wrong or something and kept trying to switch positions and sleep the pain away. Didn't work.

So in my rushed stated, I still managed to juice up a lemon for my hot water/lemon combo which I weirdly dig. (For someone who hates lemon in their cold water. ). Then I made up lunch, which is some mostly carrots and apples concoction and threw that in the freezer while I got ready for work.

Breakfast was kale, cucumber, spinach, and lots of oranges, which I took on the go and really enjoyed. I love orange juice, so it was perfect with a ton of extra stud in there that I didn't even taste.

Trying to keep up with water intake between meals. Doing okay so far, for work.

Not hungry yet. Not feeling the "cloud" or struggles that day 2 or 3 is supposed to have. Not feeling amazing or energetic or anything either. But I am feeling amazingly proud of myself and happy about all the produce I've consumed in the past day (and a dinner. )

Oh also, I was just informed that this Sunday is Easter Sunday, so I guess this is actually gonna be a six day fast. I'm gonna talk with my mom about some meatless (and as dairy-less as she can stand without being a horrible inconvenience) options for family Easter. I haven't even BEGUN to look into my planned vegan-stressed diet yet, but I have some friends I'd like to chat with about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment